Frequently Asked Questions about Mövenpick Resort Taba
- Does Mövenpick Resort Taba offer any business services?
There are 3 meeting rooms equipped with audio-visual equipment and business support services on offer at Mövenpick Resort Taba, making it the perfect venue for you to host your next meeting or conference.
- Does Mövenpick Resort Taba have a private beach?
There is a beautiful 400-metre private beach that givesaccess to the marvels of the underwater world at Mövenpick Resort Taba.
- Does Mövenpick Resort Taba have a swimming pool?
Mövenpick Resort Taba boasts, two outdoor swimming pools and a heated indoor pool with jacuzzi.
- Does Mövenpick Resort Taba have spa facilities?
Our More Health Spa at Mövenpick Resort Taba offers spa treatments from all over the world including hot stone massages and Ayurveda. Our spa also boats a Turkish bath (Hamam), Finnish sauna and jacuzzi.
- What are the check-in and check-out times at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
Guests can check-in at Mövenpick Resort Taba is from 02:00pm and can check-out by 12:00pm noon.
- What is the phone number of Mövenpick Resort Taba?
Please feel free to contact our friendly team at Mövenpick Resort Taba on our phone number +20 69 3530530.
- What is the email address of Mövenpick Resort Taba?
Contact us with any queries using our email address at Mövenpick Resort Taba, Resort.Taba@movenpick.com. Our dedicated and friendly team are here to assist with any questions you may have.
- How much does it cost to stay at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
Mövenpick Resort Taba offers the best available rate to guests, you can view our hotel rates when you select your chosen dates & room type.
- How can I get to Mövenpick Resort Taba from the nearest airport?
Mövenpick Resort Tabais 38 km from Taba International Airport, 8 kilometres from Eilat/Rammon International Airport and 69.5 km from Ovda Airport in Israel. All airports are within driving distance, alternatively guests can request a chauffeured service from Taba airport for an additional charge of $35.00 per person per way.
- Does Mövenpick Resort Taba have an airport shuttle?
Mövenpick Resort Tabadoes not offer an airport shuttle but guests can request a chauffeured service from Taba airport for an additional charge of $35.00 per person per way. Call us to arrange this service +20 69 353 0530.
- Does Mövenpick Resort Taba offer any wedding venues?
There are no specific wedding venues at Mövenpick Resort Taba but there is the perfect venue for conferences, meetings, banquets and private gatherings.
- Are children allowed at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
Children are welcome at Mövenpick Resort Taba, we are a family friendly resort.
- Can you smoke inside Mövenpick Resort Taba?
There are some designated spaces where you can smoke in Mövenpick Resort Taba.
- Is Mövenpick Resort Taba dog friendly?
Dogs or other pets are not permitted at Mövenpick Resort Taba.
- Is there a dress code at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
Dress code is expected during the dinner meal only at Mövenpick Resort Taba which is smart casual.
- What type of room can I book at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
There are a variety of luxury rooms and suites in Taba for guests to choose from a selection of Classic, Deluxe, Bungalows, Family Rooms and four types of Suitesat Mövenpick Resort Taba.
- What kind of breakfast is served at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
Mövenpick Resort Taba serves a buffet international breakfast.
- What are the Covid-19 procedures at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
Mövenpick Resort Taba is a certified ALLSAFE hotel to ensure the health and safety of all employees and guests are made the priority. As such, we have set out the following COVID-19 procedures for Mövenpick Resort Taba:
- Signage and markers are in place to communicate physical distancing protocols in public spaces
- Contactless check-in and check-out and payments whenever possible
- Guests temperature taken at hotel entrance
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting are in place for public areas, with special attention to high-touch points
- Social distancing enforced in all common areas
- Extensive cleaning protocols are in place between guest stays to ensure rooms are safe for guests
- Extensive housekeeping training and auditing have been given to staff
- Disinfection of frequent high touch areas (TV remote control, amenities dispensers etc.)
- Removal of non-essential items in rooms (available at the reception upon guest request)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by all and changed after each guestroom
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found in key areas throughout the hotels
- Face coverings are mandated for all employees and guests in all indoor public spaces
- What are the health and safety procedures at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
Some of our health and safety procedures at Mövenpick Resort Taba include:
- Safety features
- Physical distancing
- Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Food & drink safety
- ALLSAFE Procedures
- What is the cancellation policy at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
There are two cancellation policies available depending on which option suits your needs best:
- Flexible: no cancellation charge applies prior to 12:00pm (local time), up to 1 day prior to arrival. Beyond that time, the first night will be charged.
- Non Flexible: the amount due is not refundable even if the booking is cancelled or modified.
- Where is Mövenpick Resort Taba located?
Mövenpick Resort Taba is located in South Sinai, directly on Taba Bay overlooking the Gulf of Aqaba.
- What is the address of Mövenpick Resort Taba?
You can find Mövenpick Resort Taba at our address:
Nuweibaa - Taba Road
South Sinai Governorate
- Which popular attractions are close to Mövenpick Resort Taba?
There is a wide variety of popular attractions in close proximity to Mövenpick Resort Taba, including:
- Salah El-Din Castle
- Castle Zaman
- Coloured Canyon
- Wishwashi Canyon
- Fjord Bay
- Saint Catherine's Monastery
- Can you travel to Israel and Jordan from Mövenpick Resort Taba?
You can travel to Israel and Jordan from Mövenpick Resort Taba subject to a visa.
- How long has Mövenpick Resort Taba been open?
Mövenpick Resort Taba has been open to guests since 2006.
- What are some of the property amenities at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
Guests can look forward to the following amenities at Mövenpick Resort Taba:
- Restaurants & bars
- Diving centre
- 400-metre private beach
- 3 swimming pools
- What are some of the room amenities at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
When guests choose to stay at Mövenpick Resort Taba, you can expect all rooms to be equipped with:
- Balcony or terrace with a view
- Air conditioning
- Work desk and chair
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Telephone with direct dial
- Smart television with satellite channels
- Electronic safe/ locker
- Minibar / mini fridge
- Tea / coffee maker
- Cloth hangers
- Luggage rack
- Hand towel
- What food and drink options are available at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
There is a wide variety of delicious dining options at Mövenpick Resort Taba to satisfy the tastes of all guests, including:
- Mövenpick Restaurant
- Shahrazad Restaurant (Oriental): A La Carte
- Chopsticks Restaurant (Chinese): A la Carte
- Seashells Restaurant (Sea Food): A la carte
- Pharaoh’s Bar & Lounge
- Beach Oasis
- Mermaid Pool Bar
- Is parking available at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
Parking is available at Mövenpick Resort Taba. Visit our website to view directions for travelling to our hotel by car.
- Are there opportunities to exercise at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
There is a fitness centre at Mövenpick Resort Taba which boasts a fully-equipped gym with modern equipment and an instructor available to help your body feel relaxed.
- Are any cleaning services offered at Mövenpick Resort Taba?
Cleaning services are offered at Mövenpick Resort Taba including daily housekeeping.