Attractions in Pattaya
The city of Pattaya hosts some of the most captivating attractions that will surely create new memories for everybody.
Cartoon Network Amazone
The world's favourite kids' channel brings guests the ultimate in family entertainment at Cartoon Network Amazone, the world's first Cartoon Network-themed waterpark.
For the littler ones, the Powerpuff Girls, Gumball, Darwin and other lovable Cartoon Network characters await at Cartoonival, the world's largest aqua playground packed with over 150 rides and attractions.
- Perfect day out for the family!
- Only 10 minutes away from the hotel
- Open daily: 7.00 am – 7.00 pm
Underwater World Pattaya
Hosting a rich variety of marine life found around the region, from rather small colourful coral to large prowling predators. Aside from the diverse undersea life, Underwater World Pattaya also is an educational place to learn more about the sea!
- Touch pool, get the chance to touch marine creatures
- Open Ocean Zone, get to swim with some of the undersea life
- Open daily: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
Covering an area of 2.4 sq.km, Nong Nooch is the largest tropical garden in South-East Asia. Showcasing exotic plants, blossoms, cacti and succulent plants. Boasting more than 1100 species of palm, more than anywhere else in the world , making the garden one of the top attractions in Pattaya.
- Thai Cultural shows
- Elephant safari
- Unique performances
- Open daily: 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
The Million Years Stone Park & Crocodile Farm
Just a 15-minute drive from Pattaya, the Million Years Stone Park is a striking tourist attraction for all nature lovers, created with more than 20 years of hard work.
It has numerous displays of strange and oddly shaped rocks, petrified trees and other rock anomalies. Laid out in a park-like setting, the garden is a wonderful place to spend an afternoon, and if visitors so feel, they can also pop over to the crocodile farm, just around the corner and feed the hungry crocs.
- Largest Artificial waterfall in Thailand
- Award-winning Bonsai trees
- Open daily: 8.00 am - 6.30 pm
Offering some of the best wines that Thailand has to offer, the 480-acre Silverlake Vineyard sits under the blue skies of Thailand’s eastern seaboard, waiting to be discovered and enjoyed. Good wine, music and company come together in beautiful harmony to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Romantic atmosphere
- Activities to do such as ATV, elephant riding and Cycling
- Natural grape products such as juice, jams and raisins
- Open daily: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm